The Sports Coaches Guide To Fitness Training
By: Jonathan Wong, Founder, Genesis Gym
Many Sportsmen, Coaches, And PE Teachers Know That Fitness Training Can Boost Performance & Lower Injury Risk But They Have Questions Like...
- What exercises should my athletes do?
- How much time should I be spending in the gym?
- How do I make the most of my exercise time?
- Will too much gym exercise make athletes slow?
- When is the right time to add plyometric training to my athletes program?
- How do I use gym equipment with minimal risk?
- How do I use gym equipment for maximum results?
- How should I warm up for gym training vs sports training?
- Which kinds of cardio is best for athletes?
- What should I eat before exercise?
- What should I eat after exercise?
- Will gym training make me "stiff" and "tight"?
- If an athlete has some joint discomfort during an exercise what should I do?
- What should athletes bring to gym training to make sessions more effective?
- AND MORE!
To answer questions like these I used data from Genesis Gym's 13 years of athlete coaching experience with world class athletes like...
- Xu Xin - Olympic Gold Medalist & World Champion, Table Tennis
- Yeo Kim Yeong - World Record Holder, Most Chin-ups In One Minute
- Theresa Goh - Paralympic medalist
- Joey Lynn Musselman - Top 10 Masters Triathlete
- Nurshahidah Wee - Singapore's Top Female Boxer
- Sarah Pang - Professional Tennis Player
- Singapore National Ultimate Frisbee Team (World Top 10)
- Singapore National Dragon Boat Team
- Singapore National Softball Team
Taking Olympic table tennis champion Xu-Xin through a workout at the Chinese Olympic training center in Beijing.
And I put together this free, value-packed, E-book:
The Sports Coaches Guide To Gym Training
50 Insider Tips From 13 Years Of Athlete Preparation
After reading this e-book, I believe you will know more about gym training than 95% of personal trainers in the market. And you may never look at sports specific fitness the same way again.
Enter your name and email for instant access.
If you have any further questions please contact us at [email protected]