50 Tips To Maximize Your Gym Membership
By: Jonathan Wong, Founder, Genesis Gym
When you first walk into a gym, you have have questions like...
- What exercises should I do?
- How much time should I be spending in the gym?
- How do I make the most of my exercise time?
- Will too much gym exercise make me less healthy?
- If I'm female are there exercise changes I need to make?
- If I'm female will I get huge muscles training with weights?
- If I'm a guy, should I gain muscle first, or lose fat first?
- Which exercises are not suitable for my age/injury history/fitness level
- How do I use the equipment with minimal risk?
- How do I use the equipment for maximum results?
- How should I warm up?
- What kind of warm up is best for gym training?
- Which piece of cardio equipment is the best for my goals?
- What should I eat before exercise?
- What should I eat after exercise?
- Will gym training make me "stiff" and "tight"?
- If my joints hurt during an exercise what should I do?
- AND MORE!
To answer questions like these I used data from Genesis Gym's client coaching experience (over 13 years, and over 1 MILLION personal training sessions)...
And I put together this free, value-packed, E-book:
The Ultimate Guide To Maximizing Your Gym Membership
50 Insider Tips From 13 Years Of Fitness Coaching
After reading this e-book, I believe you will know more about gym training than 95% of personal trainers in the market. And you may never look at gym training the same way again.
Enter your name and email for instant access.
If you have any further questions please contact us at [email protected]